Okuma Aria Spinning Reel
Okuma Aria spinning reels stand out a simple style through the color scheme of black and white and the latest Okuma body design. The reel equips with CFR(cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology), precision machine cut brass pinion gear, LCS line control spool that makes casting smoother, stainless steel bail wire. Aria is a reel for general purpose and a good choice to start fishing.
– Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
– 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
– Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
– Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
– CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
– Machined aluminum, anodized spool
– Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
– RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology (CFR)
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
LCS Line Control Spool
Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip makes the reel lighter, corrosion-resistant, durable and smoother when casting.
Stainless Steel Bail Wire
Makes the reel more durable, strength and corrosion-resistant.